About Me

My photo
We are a happy little family of four. We couldn't be happier about our newest addition, son Noah. Our life journey has taken us here, there and hopefully, everywhere in between. Who would've thought we'd be where we are today. Nothing in our life has been, "traditional," and we wouldn't have it any other way.

background

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, March 31, 2011

Cart Wheels & Fist Pumping

What a week, but the best part was our 12 week doctor visit! 
Dr. Chinn got carried away with printing out ultrasound pictures for us... we got 6 great pictures! 
We didn't get to hear the heartbeat, but we got to see our little lime doing cart wheels, waving hello & fist pumping. No wonder I feel like my stomach is always churning... sheesh. Adam and I enjoyed watching our little one being so active, it definitely made up for not hearing the heartbeat. So all in all, baby & Mommy are healthy and strong. I actually lost 2 pounds since my last appointment! Yay. Trust me. I'm eating. I think I just wore a lot more heavier clothes last time. Our next appointment is at 16 weeks & 1 day, April 28th. Can't wait!! 


One of Camille's friends was kind enough to give me a pregnancy pillow. I used it last night and it was heavenly. I'm still not showing yet... at least not enough to warrant taking a picture. I do feel bloated just about all the time though. I'm still swimming and walking... Haven't returned to Cross-Fit yet. 

This week Adam made Pho from scratch ALL on his own while Camille and I were out running errands. 

Camille & I were very impressed! I love that he loves eating & making Vietnamese food... Makes me feel good. I keep asking him what Greek food he'd like me to make... but apparently he'd rather eat Vietnamese food. 

Overall, this has been a busy but good week. As Adam says, "You know what's good about today being Thursday... Tomorrow is Friday." Enjoy your weekend y'all! 

Toodles

No comments:

Post a Comment