About Me

My photo
We are a happy little family of four. We couldn't be happier about our newest addition, son Noah. Our life journey has taken us here, there and hopefully, everywhere in between. Who would've thought we'd be where we are today. Nothing in our life has been, "traditional," and we wouldn't have it any other way.

background

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

10 Weeks & Counting

Yay, I've made it to 10 weeks. The nausea has subsided a little, but watch as soon as I say that... I'm going to feel completely nauseous for the next week now. Oh well. I'm slowly getting my energy back, thankfully! Since Adam has been gone I've tried to get some cleaning done... but my ADHD kicked in... so I've only gotten it halfway completed. Taxes have been a complete pain in the but to accomplish on my own for the two of us. I've also procrastinated on finding a new aqua shade for the nursery... Maybe I will do that tomorrow. I have found a Banh Mi Thit (Vietnamese Sandwich) place in Seattle that has good reviews and they're only $2 a piece! I also finally went to the grocery store today... but in the middle of my grocery shopping baby got hungry... and then I started to want everything. I managed to leave only spending $75. YAY. 

My best thing I've done this week, besides grow a baby in my belly... is find the Daddy Dolls. I got the idea from our other Texan neighbors who have Daddy Dolls for both of their kids so that when Daddy is gone on deployment they can have Daddy with them every night. All I have to do is get a picture of Adam standing with his arms to his sides in his flight suit & attach the image with my online order to https://www.daddydolls.com/store/hugahero-dolls/p-hugahero-doll. I don't think that I will have a voice recorder put in because I wouldn't want our child to roll over the doll in the middle of the night and have Daddy scare/wake them up. I'm sooo excited to get this made, now to just get the perfect picture! I think Adam likes the idea too! I also want to find the perfect recordable story book that Adam can record himself reading it so that he can read to our baby even when he's not here! Any ideas anyone? 

On another note, I wish I could go get an ultrasound everyday to see baby growing & make sure everything is ok! I can't wait for our next appointment at the end of the month. Thankfully while Adam is gone I've got great neighbors to keep me company. Speaking of neighbors, our neighbors across the street, Mike & Sara Piccone's baby Joseph should be here by the time all of you read this! We are all so excited for them! 

Okay, well my ADHD is kicking in again. So I better round things up. Toodles for now! 

1 comment:

  1. LOVE the idea of the Daddy Doll! I've never heard of one, but it makes complete sense. And, I think you should put a recorder box in. You can always turn it off while the baby is younger or going to bed.

    As for books, I would highly recommend, Guess How Much I Love You. Especially since it's a daddy rabbit.

    ReplyDelete