Second Trimester... Finally! Baby is the size of a lemon, about 3 1/2 inches & weighs 1 1/2 ounces. The baby can make faces now!! I can only imagine :) My pants are all starting to fit a little bit tight & it's beginning to get a tad uncomfortable. I've decided to NOT go back to Cross-Fit, considering it's been a little long since I've been. But I've kept up with the swimming though. Our next appointment is at 16 weeks on April 28th. Can't wait for that appointment... hopefully we'll get lucky and find out the gender of this baby early!
12 Wks 5 days
This last Friday, Adam re-painted the nursery a Waterfall color and it looks much brighter in there now. He also put together the crib, which we love... & it's huge! After a long night of baby stuff he got to hang out with some of his friends and have a few beers at the house... which I'm sure he really needed.
Saturday we woke up early and headed to Seattle with Camille, Will aka Donuts & Chris aka Cfam. We first hit up China Town and got Vietnamese sandwiches... which we ate at a bus stop because we couldn't find any other seating. It was good though, there was good company and good food, so that's all that matters. After China Town, the boys decided they wanted to kill time at a Beerfest at the Seattle Center. The Beerfest had beer from local mirco-breweries & the boys had fun.
After the Beerfest we finally made our way to the Mariners game at Safeco Field. It wasn't that interesting of a game... It was cold... and we didn't actually go to our seats until the 6th inning. I still like Minute Maid Park better and of course my Astros. But, Adam & I enjoyed taking baby to it's first baseball game in Mommy's belly. You can't tell in this picture but Adam's hand was on my belly & rubbing it. It was very sweet.
Safeco Field
Well, until our next adventure... Toodles!



So cute! I love your blog and can't wait to see your lemon baby!
ReplyDelete