About Me

My photo
We are a happy little family of four. We couldn't be happier about our newest addition, son Noah. Our life journey has taken us here, there and hopefully, everywhere in between. Who would've thought we'd be where we are today. Nothing in our life has been, "traditional," and we wouldn't have it any other way.

background

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, April 29, 2011

Boy, OH BOY!

This has been quite the week. 
Sunday was Easter and I found out that I am getting another nephew! The first grandson on the Tran side of the family! I couldn't be happier for my big sister!! I also finally remembered to take a bump picture.

15 weeks 4 days

I discovered that Dually broke off a good part of his tooth and had to have it extracted... he's not a cheap dog. 
But we love him. 
Adam finished installing his fancy new keg gas tank into his updated truck bed & it's all working! Yay. 


Our baby went from the size of an apple to an avocado this week.
&& The really exciting part for us... WELL. We didn't expect to find out what the gender of our baby at our 16 week appointment. But we went with high hopes. 
First we got to hear our child's heartbeat... it was amazing. The baby was SOO low in my belly that Dr. Chinn had a difficult time finding the heartbeat which worried me. But, she found it. 
After, she continued on with the ultra sound and low and behold there was something in between it's legs. Dr. Chinn's first words were, "Uh-OH," and automatically I became worried... But then Adam said, "I know what that is!" A BOY!! It was so exciting and Adam was grinning from ear to ear. I wish I had a camera... The look on his face was absolutely PRICELESS. We walked out of the doctor's office and Adam told me he felt like he'd won because he got a boy on the first try. He's a goofball. So we've decided on a first name, Noah... and of course the last name. But we're still debating Vietnamese middle names. We're so happy to know the gender of this baby... It's another step to connecting with our son before he's born.


Noah Kouloumoundras


WOW... we're going to have a son. Our own baby boy before the year is up. I don't know if it's quite sunk in yet. 
Oh and next week begins with my handsome husband moving up in rank.
He'll go from Lieutenant Junior Grade (LtJG)  to Lieutenant (Lt). I couldn't be more proud. I love him for his dedication to our little family, his career, and our country. He's quite the man. 


Well amidst all of this excitement... the weather has been yucky & a bit gorgeous. Makes me want summer to come faster!! 

Time to catch some shut eye for Noah & myself :) 
I love that I can call him by his name. It feels right. 

Toodles.

No comments:

Post a Comment