About Me

My photo
We are a happy little family of four. We couldn't be happier about our newest addition, son Noah. Our life journey has taken us here, there and hopefully, everywhere in between. Who would've thought we'd be where we are today. Nothing in our life has been, "traditional," and we wouldn't have it any other way.

background

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

BabyMoon

I'm now 26 weeks pregnant and rapidly growing. Noah is growing healthy and strong... and kicks and moves quite a bit. I'm supposed to be going in for my GD (gestational diabetes) testing soon... Not looking forward to that at all. We are slowly getting Noah's room together. I finally ordered curtains for his room and hopefully we'll have his closet redone soon so that we can have more storage space.

In all of the hoopla that we call our life, Adam and I were able to take a last minute Babymoon to Honolulu and it was just what the doctor ordered. I was only at 24 weeks when we left for our vacation. Here I am at 24 wks and 4 days:

Adam and I got to kickback, relax and have some quality alone time. It may have not been the best time, but it was the only time we had to take the trip... it was worth it though. We got to hang out by the pool of our hotel, layout on some gorgeous beaches, eat great food, go to a luau in Paradise Cove and go sightseeing to Pearl Harbor, Halewai, and North Shore. We also met up with some of my old high school friends that are living out there and they were able to take us to neat places that we would have never gone to like Sandy Beach!


After returning from our trip we had a few days to settle back in when our old neighbors & friends from Meridian, MS, Dustin & April came to visit us from Bremerton which is an hour and 45 minutes away. They stayed with us through the weekend and left the day of 4th of July. We spent our 4th of July with our new friends and neighbors here. We cooked out at Mike and Sara P's house across the street during the day and as nighttime was falling we headed over to our other friend Nick's house to have some desert and then walked across 20 toward the beach to go watch the fireworks! July 4th marked 1 year of us moving to Washington and into our first purchased home! I'm just thankful that Adam was able to be here for the 4th of July celebrations. He was supposed to be on his boat det... but the Gods were on our side for this one... hopefully they'll be on our side when Noah arrives! 

Now Adam is back to work and I'm back to getting the house back together after family and friends visiting, our vacation... and steadily readying it for Noah's arrival! All sorts of excitement!! Until next time... hopefully that won't be too long! 

Toodles! 

No comments:

Post a Comment