About Me

My photo
We are a happy little family of four. We couldn't be happier about our newest addition, son Noah. Our life journey has taken us here, there and hopefully, everywhere in between. Who would've thought we'd be where we are today. Nothing in our life has been, "traditional," and we wouldn't have it any other way.

background

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, August 25, 2011

33 weeks 1 day

Well today Noah and I had another ultrasound appointment. He weighs approximately 4 lbs and I've gained 28.4 lbs... which is less then what I thought I'd gained... which makes me a little happy. Noah is growing on schedule. He's kicking and punching like a champ also. My good friend & neighbor Camille was able to come with me to the appointment and got to see little Noah on the ultrasound & she also got to see first hand Noah's strong punches and kicks from OUTSIDE my belly. Both her and the doctor were caught off guard when Noah punched my belly during the ultrasound.

Noah's fist is prepared to punch me in this picture. 

I've been holding up pretty well. I have my sad moments,  those are usually at night before I go to bed. But I keep reminding myself it's not forever... and for that, we should be & ARE thankful. He's been amazing at reminding me how much he loves & misses me... in his own way of course :). Before he left I had him record himself reading some of those recordable books for Noah... those have come in handy for me also when I miss his voice.  I've also ordered Noah's Daddy Doll so hopefully that will be here by the time Noah arrives. 

I don't know what I would do without our neighbors & friends. Mike and Camille M. have been a true blessing to us. Mike has helped me hang shelves in Noah's room. He and our other friend Nick have helped me pull stuff down from the garage loft storage to sort through for a garage sale at Nick's house this Saturday. 

I'm slowly getting to know some of the wives from the Shadowhawks. Adam and I are excited about our new adventures we'll have with Noah & Dually. Dually will start his process to go with us next Tuesday. 

We are still waiting on our final proofs from our maternity photo session. The photographers, Evantide Photography, in Bellingham, WA were amazing! They made Adam and I feel completely comfortable and even made Adam laugh! :) We should have the final proofs right before Noah is due because they are completely swamped with Wedding pictures from this summer. 

Until next time, 
 Adam, Cathy, Dually & Noah




No comments:

Post a Comment