About Me

My photo
We are a happy little family of four. We couldn't be happier about our newest addition, son Noah. Our life journey has taken us here, there and hopefully, everywhere in between. Who would've thought we'd be where we are today. Nothing in our life has been, "traditional," and we wouldn't have it any other way.

background

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, September 4, 2011

Getting Ready...

Well, I'll be 35 weeks this Wednesday and I'm ready for this little boy to join the rest of the world. To prepare for him, I've got the nursery together (except for the baby monitor), already gone to the hospital and pre-registered, given Camille my emergency contact numbers, packed the diaper bag, installed the car seat into the Hummer, made his baby quilt with Camille, washed all of Noah's clothes & hung them accordingly, stocked up on diapers & ointments, sanitized & washed all bottles & breastfeeding pump parts, gotten necessary baby meds for emergencies, hired a housekeeper, cleaned up all the extra bedrooms for wonderful grandparents to come visit, picked up necessary Mommy products, charged the video camera & dslr camera and lastly, I'm currently working on getting my bag packed. If there's anything I've overlooked please let me know! I'm ready for Noah to come... but I'm NOT ready for him to come all at the same time. 

I was soo excited to receive Noah's Daddy Doll in the mail this week too! 

Adam and I ARE planning to be home for Christmas, we just don't know when or for how long. I hope we'll get a long visit, but I have a feeling that with the impending move, we'll have to get back sooner then later to get everything together & ironed out. 

On another note, this week I'm having my 35th week appointment. Camille is joining me & I'm excited to get some more ultrasound pictures. 

Okie Dokie. SO I'm fully aware that my blog post has become very A.D.D. So I'm going to wrap it up. I hope everyone had a great Labor Day weekend & was safe from the crazy fires. 

Toodles 'til Next Time! 



No comments:

Post a Comment