Most of the things I will be making myself, since I really don't know where to find it in Japan. Noah will have 2 parties this year because Daddy won't be here for his 1 year birthday, we're going to give him an extra special pre-1 year birthday also. Daddy has insisted on having a smash cake for little man. So Mommy is going to attempt to make a smash cake for Noah & a regular birthday cake for him for his pre-1st birthday party. For his real first birthday, we're just going to have cupcakes though... Did I mention that his Ong & Ba (Vietnamese for grandfather & grandmother... my parents) are going to be here for his first birthday? We're super excited about it!
Here are a few pictures of my inspiration for this party (x2)
Love the color scheme!
Suitcases are an adorable idea!
I'm also going to attempt to make airplane shaped sugar cookies as goodies for our guests to take home... again, we'll see how that goes. Lots to do between now and then!
Yummy & Cute Cookies!
(Mine probably won't look this cute...)
Tootles until next time!






No comments:
Post a Comment