About Me

My photo
We are a happy little family of four. We couldn't be happier about our newest addition, son Noah. Our life journey has taken us here, there and hopefully, everywhere in between. Who would've thought we'd be where we are today. Nothing in our life has been, "traditional," and we wouldn't have it any other way.

background

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Is It Over Yet?

Ugh. I'm over deployments. The pathetic part is he's usually not gone for more then a few months... some military spouses have to endure longer separations. I can't wait until we're done and I can have my whole family under one roof. This all sucks. Nuff said. 

I leave you with a happy picture of Noah helping out in the kitchen. He's walking and climbing on things now! Such a busy & happy little boy. 


Until next time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment