About Me

My photo
We are a happy little family of four. We couldn't be happier about our newest addition, son Noah. Our life journey has taken us here, there and hopefully, everywhere in between. Who would've thought we'd be where we are today. Nothing in our life has been, "traditional," and we wouldn't have it any other way.

background

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, September 2, 2012

Climber

Well, it's been a long while... again, since I've blogged. But life happens and being glued to my computer isn't an option.

I prepared for husband to come home from deployment && also on the same day he came home my brother and sister-in-law came for a visit! Such an exciting day for Noah, Dually & I! I've always loved having a full house.

Husband came home... family here to visit... Lots of stuff! We went to Tokyo... and really only succeeded in one thing... Fixing my iPhone. Sorry Tommy & Steph.

Family left & Adam, Noah & I tried to squeeze in as much "family" time as possible. Before Adam came home, I thought, three weeks was tons of time! Well, three weeks came and went and I felt cheated.

Now he's been gone for a mere two weeks. It's already felt like an eternity... Maybe because since he's been gone... I've had my hands full.
- internet quit working
- had to buy a new router and install it and set it up... that was a nightmare
- vonage quit working (admittedly out of my own stupidity)
- apple tv went on the fritz
- Noah gets very sick
- I get sick
- Badgirl Week... Long story short, it's a thing that they do here on base for the spouses... Should               have been fun... but since I've been sick & dealing with Noah... I'm not in the mood for, "fun."
- getting the house together for more family... YAY! (Super excited for this)

Well since yesterday, it's been raining like cats and dogs. It's still hot. & I'm ready for winter.

Anyways... enough of my gripings.

Promise my next entry will be a more uplifting one. Until then.

I'll leave you with this... Noah has started to learn how to climb... I left him crawling around on the floor to go cook dinner really quick. I came back 4 minutes later... and found him on the couch... little turd monkey.




No comments:

Post a Comment