So, I'm a little behind on my blogging. Oops. Time to update I guess!!
Noah is now 5 weeks and 3 days old. When he was born he weighed 6 lbs even. Now he's a whopping 9.05 lbs!!
On the day that Noah was born, my mom & dad arrived from Houston & I couldn't have been more thankful. They stayed for a little over 2 weeks and were so very helpful. I don't think I could have managed being at home with Noah without them. Mary came a week later with my baby nephew Jude. It was my first time to meet Ju-Ju & Noah's also! Jude is just so adorable with his chubby little cheeks. He and Noah got to meet and hang out for almost a week! My parents were loving having their two boy grand-babies together! Jude is exactly 8 weeks older then Noah! I hope they grow up to be best cousins!
Ong and his two grandsons
After Mom, Dad & Mary left I had two weeks all alone. Well, Tommy came for a weekend to meet Noah also. Noah loved having his Uncle Tommy here to cuddle with. Tommy will be back for more Noah time at Thanksgiving and we can't wait! Now Beth is here for her 2 weeks and Noah is enjoying his time with his YiaYia. They spend a lot of their time cuddling with each other. She's also been an incredible help. I'm so thankful for such a great family! I don't know what I'd do without them! Soon it will be time for YiaYia to leave and I'll be alone with Noah again... yipes! But hopefully Adam will be back sooner then later.
Well my mind is wandering and I can't stay focused... but I'll leave you all with some adorable pictures of Noah.
Until next time,
Toodles!







No comments:
Post a Comment